Maybe some of our readers can help us solve this mystery of mysteries. How do a man, an adult video and a private booth create a screaming ball of flame? Well, we certainly don’t know, but apparently one man in San Francisco has figured out the equation.

At one of your every day adult video stores in San Francisco, California, a very unfortunate man has seemingly spontaneously combusted while watching adult videos. Reports of the incident describe the man as having run through the store completely engulfed in flames, and out to the front sidewalk where the police were visually alerted. First to third degree burns covered over 90% of his body, and parts of his clothing needed to be cut from him when the ambulance arrived. Thankfully, authorities managed to transport him to St Francis Memorial Hospital’s Bothin Burn Center. He is reported to still be in very critical condition.

Comments are closed.