1) Laurence Fishburne’s daughter, Montana Fishburne, to make Vivid hardcore title.
* Who knew Laurence Fishburne had a 19 year old daughter, let alone that her name is Montana Fishburne? I know Laurence still likes wearing one earring, but since when does he approve of her first step in entertainment being naked and fucked on camera?
As an adult professional, I would bet on this being a publicity stunt to start her career. Unless Montana and Morpheus have had a falling out, I can’t imagine Laurence Fishburne‘s PR representatives wanting his name being synonymous with hardcore porn.
A Film By Mark Pellington
2) Sasha Grey in negotiations to join cast of “I Melt With You” starring Thomas Jane, Rob Lowe, and Jeremy Piven.
* I have to preface this statement by saying that I am a big fan of Sasha Grey. That being said, is it really news that she is going mainstream anymore? Between The Girlfriend Experience and now co-starring in a long run of episodes on Entourage, i’m pretty sure the public knows Sasha is an adult actress with some decent acting talent. This will peak my interest again when I see Sasha Grey‘s name appear on the next Scorsese film poster. I love her on camera, but she still has a long way to go before making a truly successful cross-over into mainstream.
3) iPhone 4 video chat application, FaceTime, being capitalized upon by adult entrepreneurs.
* New York Magazine just published this story, and I had to laugh. I spend 8 hours a day behind a desk and I wrote THIS almost a month ago. Of course people are using new technology for pornography sales. It has been the way consumer technology has been broken in since Al Gore created the internet. A feature film is about to release focusing on it for Pete’s sake.
(Shameless Plug: Go see Middle Men, starring Luke Wilson, Giovanni Ribisi, Gabriel Macht, and James Caan, on August 6th at a theater near you.)
The world needs a wake-up call if they think Steve Jobs is really anti-porn. Steve Jobs loves porn like dogs love smelling each others’ rears. His left leg might even shake at the mention of the Adult Industry, or maybe that’s just because his wallet has gotten uncomfortably big. Without porn, the internet would be a library today. Go to your local library sometime and count how many people are there. Without the internet, the iPhone would be a Palm Pilot. Palm Pilots would be VHS tapes, and smart phones would be DVDs…you pick.
4) Amy Fisher signs contract with Dreamzone Entertainment to make 4 hardcore titles.
* Let’s take a step into the DeLorean and go back in time a bit, shall we? Remember Joey Buttafuoco‘s wife being shot in the face by his underage mistress? Amy Fisher was that mistress, and the 2007 sex tape she released, starring her and her husband, sold over 200,000 copies.
This is real porn news! Amy is very excited to be shooting these films saying, “Our society loves sex. It feels so good and we should enjoy it. Sex is beautiful, powerful, and simply put, no one has the right to tell me what I can or can not do with my own private parts. This time, I get to make the choices on what kind of movies I want to make, and I am excited to work with Dreamzone to make my dreams a reality.” Although 35 is much more than a stone’s throw away from her underage antics, Amy has kept her body in top shape. If the 2007 sex tape is any sign of the porn watching public’s acceptance of her, the first film, at the very least, should be a success.